Who We Are
Hi, My name is Mark and I am the owner of SisterSitesIndex.com and SisterSitesIndex.co.uk.
I’ve been working in online casino industry since 2006 in various positions. I started in SEO department of Casino.com and then worked for few years in marketing of various casino groups. In 2013, after 2 years of managing the marketing and product departments I decided to “cross the lines” and became an independent casino reviewer. And that’s what I’ve been doing since.
Hopefully, my past experience and the know how of how online casinos work and operate will bring additional benefits to our visitors.
What We Do
The idea of our site is very straightfoward and it is explained on our home page. But just in few words the concept is twofold.
We list all sister and related casinos available on the net.
- First, in case you enjoyed a certain casino: played there, found it solid, fun, professional and trustworthy – you will be able to take advantage of its sister sites which offer more bonuses and perks and yet with same level of service.
- On the other hand if you had a bad casino experience: the support was bad, the site is bug-ish and even worst, weren’t paid – by checking the related sites you will be able to avoid landing accidentally in another casino managed by the same people.
As you can see, each casino is given a score. The score is based on different parameters such as variety of games, bonuses, support, fairness, payout smoothness and speed.
- 4.5 – 5 Stars: Good/ High level / Superb online casino. Each one of us has a different taste but these are the casinos to try. They may have different games by different providers, the bonus policy might differ, but they are perfect or close to perfect in terms of fairness, reputation, handling withdrawals and so on.
- 3.5 – 4 Stars: Trustworthy but not perfect. Those are sites are reputable and safe but have some issues. It can be that their support is not the best or the payments take time. Those are sites that are safe to play, but one should know that they have their deficiencies.
- 2.5 – 3 Stars: Mediocre. Those sites are not rogue, but they are certainly not good. Some examples can be issues with bonus terms, delay with payments, unresponsive support and other things in that area. In general, we would recommend not playing there and finding a better online casino available in your GEO. If you do decide to play in one of them, we suggest proceeding with caution: lower deposits, cashing out after each win and just being attentive is something isn’t right.
- 2.5 Stars and lower: Not recommended borderline rogue casinos. Those places shouldn’t be trusted. No matter how lucrative the bonuses are – just stay away. Gambling should be about fun, not getting p***ed of about the suppport or chasing payments.
If you are experiencing an issue with any casino, including those not listed on our sites, you are more than welcome to contact us. We will do our best to reach some high profile manager and solve your issue. We would like to point out (again), that sticking to high ranked and reputable brands will help you avoid those situations. Even if something is not perfect, those casinos are responsive and most likely that the issue will be solved.
The best way to contact us is by mail: [email protected]
If you contact in regards to issue in a certain casino, please try to give us as much details as possible. And of course, screenshots are of great assistance in proving your claim and getting to resolution.